You wouldn’t leave your windows open when your heating and cooling system is running – what a waste! But without high-quality insulation, you’re still throwing money away. At Carolina Weatherization, we help our Raleigh customers lower their heating and cooling bills through high-performance cellulose insulation.
Enjoy the Benefits
A smart alternative to fiberglass, cellulose is both effective and environmentally friendly. And it offers more than just energy savings. Cellulose insulation also provides the following benefits:
- Thermal Performace - 20-30% better at reducing energy than fiberglass insulation
- Long-Term Cost Savings - Annual Savings of between 20 to 50% per homeowner
- Sound Insulation - Highly Effective at reducing noise between rooms
- Mold Control - Highly soluable material results in efficient control
- Fire Retardation - Cellulose maintains the highest (Class 1) Fire Safety Rating
- Environmentally Friendly - Cellulose is composed of 75-85% recycled material
With cellulose insulation from Carolina Weatherization, you’ll also enjoy a warmer home in the winter and a cooler home in the summer.
We Put Customers First
Carolina Weatherization is committed to the total satisfaction of our customers. From our initial consultation to our cellulose insulation products themselves, we do everything possible to provide the very best possible customer experience. Below is a picture of a recently completed job in Raleigh:
With cellulose insulation from Carolina Weatherization, sky-high heating and cooling bills can become a thing of the past!
Contact Us Now
For A Free Estimate
Why Choose Us?
- Preferred Contractor for Department of Energy Funded Programs
- Pre Approved Conntractor For Progress Energy
- Locally Owned & Operated
- High Quality Work
- Highly Trained Staff
- Prompt Project Completion
- A Rating With Better Business Bureau
|Monday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|